1. Hey Marcus - The mag modification is fantastic and they go in and out like butter. The feeds are great on FMJ, SP and HP. I am very
happy with all that you did for me. And thanks for fixing the mag latch. Don U. (Boomer34), 16Feb2010
2. Install was successful! I used the thin pin to secure the adapter and it looks like the pin already in the stock. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to deal with the duckbill mags. Excellent product and highly recommended. Thanks Marcus! Steve C. (sks007), 27Feb2010
3. To those who would like to know what the duck-bill-less difference is. It is a quick snap, positive lock, fast change, no fumbling, closed bolt insertion, bolt hold open retaining, easy to carry extra round capacity modification that can transform your SKS into an efficient detachable high-cap magazine firearm with reliable function and massive lead slinging capabilities. A happy Mag-adapter Customer. Quote from: Martin08 on February 27, 2010.
4. Live fire went smooth as silk. Loaded two rounds in and feed went great and BHO engaged fine. Joe 15Mar2010
5. Boy is this gun fun to shoot. The mags "SNAP" into the rifle with this loud "CA-CHUNK" sound. I am one happy SKS duck-bill-less shooting fool. Thank you Marcus. Vegas Dave 01May2010
6. Success, I removed just a hair off the back of the adapter tab and no more problem. Those are some tight tolerances. I was a little short on time but I wanted to hear it make noise. Spit out 20 rounds, no sweat. I'd say it works. It makes a nice 'snap' sound when I click it home. Mike G. 01June2010
7. To anyone wondering, mag changes are just as fast, if not faster, much like loading an AK. It has that reassuring "click" and doesn't need much force to get it in place. This is a man who stands by his product. Carl 27June2010
8. At the range it proved to be more than just a good idea as it functioned flawlessly with both slow and rapid fire.The adapter is worth it's weight in gold if you desire reliable high capacity SKS fun, and with any luck the Marcus Mag adapter is here to stay. Mike A. 2July2010
9. I am a Reserve Deputy with the Garfield County Sheriff Department. With the increase in our crime, I have decided that I need to have a long gun in the patrol car when I am out in the county. I have had my SKS for a number of years and just didn't like the duckbill magazines that it took. They are too hard to carry in a pouch. Most of our deputies have AR's but I just can't afford one since I am not compensated for my work. The Sheriff doesn't care what I use and just says "When you go out to play, be sure to take all your toys with you". Thank You. Wendell G. Deputy, 18Aug2010
10. The rifle performed flawlessly while operating on the border under some very rough conditions. I have also recommended your product to many of my fellow SKS owners who were very impressed by your product, again thank you for your assistance. Ernest 4Aug2010
11. Marcus: She made it home, all nice and shiny....and working great!! Hey!, thanks for all the hard work and concern. A testament to the small businessman in this country. I'll keep you warned about what's coming your way from the North..........I'm close enough to the Canadian Border to spit. Bob 20Sep2010
12. Fit is nice and snug! The explanation of the "V" cut helped it all make sense! Thanks again! Excellent use of RCH by the way... I've never really heard it used outside of the music recording world. Good to know it's such a universal measurement term! Dennis 28Nov2010
13. I finally make it to the range and it ran flawlessly! William B., 7Dec2010
14. It was a complete drop in fit...all I did was install the adapter and modify the stock and the mags and they just click into place. Thanks again Marcus. Dmac, 8May2011
15. Marcus, this is an amazing product. I cannot wait to get a G5!!! Put me down for a G5 when they're ready! Fort Knox, 24July2011
16. This thing is the cats meow. Robert, 15Nov11
17. So simple to install and works. Jeffery, 2Feb12
18. Just as advertised. Michael, 4July12
19. I wish I had known about this system years ago. Joe, 30Oct2012
20. Easy install. Mags were a snap to modify. Runs perfectly. Calvin, 18Dec2012.
21. Christmas present from my wife. It is beautiful and works. James, 3Jan2013.
22. Works just like Marcus said it would. Billy, 14April2013.
23. Amazing. Don, 16Aug2013.
24. Workmanship is top drawer AND it really works. Bill, 25Oct2013.
25. Not one failure to feed or failure to eject, just like Marcus told me. I recommend you buy this adapter. You won't be sorry. RC, 11Nov2013.
26. I had an install issue. Marcus walked me through it. Runs perfectly. Excellent customer service. Thomas, 12Feb2014.
27. The trigger was sticking on my G5. Called Marcus, he said put a drop of RemOil in it and work the release. Worked in 5 seconds. His Customer Service is excellent. Roland, 12Mar2014.
28. Bought this system and tried it. It worked perfectly. Ralph, 10April2014.
29. Bought one. It worked so well, I bought 3 more for my other SKS rifles. You will love how the G5 works with the Tapco mags. Gil, 20May2014.
We have decided to add the following comment box. "Click" on the 'Comments Box' shown below. Enter your comments and finish filling in your info. UNFORTUNATELY, we can't continue to allow uneditied responses any longer. It appears folks have used this feature to post links to their websites using my domain. However, if you visit this page and see a bunch of "junk" in foreign languages, please let us know. Apparantly there has been some "spoofing' of our email address. Those we WILL remove. However, all legitimate SKS, adapter and mag comments will be posted, good or bad. Thank you for your understanding.
Last Edited December 24, 2017